Tools For Industry
In its 13th Edition, the Indian subcontinent's only sourcing and largest expo for quality Hand Tools, Power Tools & Fasteners - the HAND TOOLS & FASTENER EXPO series has gone for a MAKEOVER !
With a new “TOOLS FOR INDUSTRY“
theme, the event will focus on the need for quality, special and high-end Hand Tools, Power Tools, Fasteners and Specialty Tools etc. by Industry sectors - such as Aviation, Construction & Infrastructure, Woodworking and Furniture, Gardening / Horticulture, Automobile/Auto Service, Heavy Engineering etc.
Introducing New Focus Segment: Lubes and Oils
The introduction of the Lubes and Oils sector as a new Exhibit profile is in “synergy” with the theme of the Hand Tools and Fastener Expo series
It provides the visitors from the Industry sectors - such as Aviation, Construction & Infrastructure, Automobile/Auto Service, Heavy Engineering etc , the ideal opportunity to see the latest in Lubes and Oils to meet their needs in production, operations, maintenance repair, overhaul, service etc.
The HAND TOOLS & FASTENER EXPO 2014 will be held during 7 – 9 Nov 2014 at Chennai Trade Centre, Chennai, India
- The 13th Edition of the HAND TOOLS & FASTENER EXPO series
- Introducing Automotive / Industrial Oils & Lubricants segment
- The largest and only niche event for Hand Tools, Power Tools, Fasteners, Oils & Lubes in India
- The series is now recognized as the region's only sourcing point for quality Hand tools, Power Tools & fasteners
- Exclusive country pavilions for China & Taiwan
- The Event attracts Visitors from India, the Indian sub-continent and beyond
- Attendance assured from major OEMs / Distributors / Traders across the country
- Expected 100+ exhibitors and 4000+ visitors
The Industry Trends
The Indian Hand Tools and allied products market is showing clear signs of moving from a price-sensitive bracket to a quality-conscious era and an “industry” or “application” oriented requirements. The growth in Industry sectors like Aviation, Heavy Engineering, Automobile/ Auto Service, Gardening / Horticulture, Woodworking & Furniture, Construction / Infrastructure has necessitated a growing need for quality / specialty tools.
Personnel / Workers in the Manufacturing, Operations Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul in above mentioned industry sectors are now seeking quality and high-end and special Hand Tools, Power Tools, Specialty Tools, Fasteners and allied products.
Trends in the Industry (for Hand Tools, Power Tools, Fasteners and Specialty Tools)
- Currently, India’s Aviation MRO market is worth US$ 800 million with the likelihood of touching US$ 1.5 billion by 2020.India’s aviation ministry is looking at small and medium airports to set up centres for maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) of aircrafts.
- The regular launches of high-tech and latest models of cars and commercial vehicles being manufactured in India, has necessitated the need for sophisticated tools and equipment in automobile / commercial vehicle factories, auto garages / service stations and 2-wheeler, cars and commercial vehicles dealer outlets.
- The growing need for the upkeep and maintenance of Botanical gardens, Zoological Parks, Wildlife sanctuaries, City Parks/Gardens, Gated Communities, IT Parks etc has also raised the demand for both sophisticated and basic Gardening / Horticultural Tools. The Forestry department too has need for high tech garden and horticulture tools for the upkeep on the forests.
- The Building Construction / Infrastructure industry in India not only needs high-end construction equipments, machinery and vehicles, but also specialty hand tools, power tools & fasteners.
- Furniture Manufacturing / Woodworking industry (both from organised and unorghanised sectors) are on the lookout for quality carpentry and woodworking tools and power tools and screws and fasteners.
- The Heavy Engineering industry - Railways, Ship Building, Oil & Gas, Marine etc are in the need of quality tools for their regular production requirements and their MRO needs.
- Importers, Distributors and Retailers of Hand Tools, Power Tools, Fasteners are looking to stock these high-end and specialty tools, to cater to the needs of the Industry and their clients.
Hammers & Mallets, Screwdrivers, Pliers & Plier Type Cutting Tools, Punches, Wrenches, Special Wrenches, Strap Wrenches, Impact Drivers, Hacksaws, Hand Snips, Chisels, Files, Drills, Reamers, Diestock, Tap wrenches, Fastening Tools, Riveting Tools, Oils & Lubes, Fasteners.
Layout & Measuring Tools – Rules, Combination sets, scribers, Calipers, Micrometer Calipers, Slide Calipers, Vernier Calipers
Spanners, Wrenches, Torque Wrenches, Ratchets, Tube Changing Tools, Air Tools, Oil Dispensers / Pumps, Tool Boxes / Storage Cabinets, Grease Guns, Riveting Tools, Jacks, Pliers, Oils & Lubes, Fasteners
Demolition Hammers, Hand Drills, Inspection & Measurement Tools, Ladders, Metal Files, Rasps, Nailers, Pipe & Hose Pressing Tools, Pipe & Tube Cutters, Pipe & Tube Bending Machines, Planning Tools, Power Tools,
Heavy Engineering Tools
Hammers, Spanners, Screwdrivers, Pliers , Wrenches, Power Tools, Impact Drivers, Hacksaws, Hand Snips, Chisels, Files, Drills, Reamers, Diestock, Tap wrenches, Fastening Tools, Riveting Tools, Oils & Lubes, Fasteners.
Chisels, Clamps, Hammer, Hand Saw, Mallet, Marking Knife, Nail Punch, Planers, Sand Paper, Screw Driver, Sliding Bevel, Tape Measures, Wood Screws & Fasteners
Gardening & Agrico Tools
Hoes, Sickles, Pick-Axes, Shovels, Hammer, Crowbars, Hand Trowels, Lawn Movers, String Trimmer, Sprinklers, Hedge Trimmers, Lawn Aerator, Leaf Sweepers, Leaf Blowers, Chain Saws, Spray Guns,
Lubricants, Oils & Greases
LUBRICANTS, OILS & GREASES
Aftermarket Crankcase Additives or Engine Treatments, Aircraft Engine Oils, Automotive Gear Oils, Automotive Hydraulic Fluids,. Heavy-duty Engine Oils, Passenger Car Engine Oils, Transmission Fluids, Two-stroke Engine Oils, Other Automotive Lubricants. Automotive Greases.
Dry Film/Solid Lubricants, Food-grade Lubricants, General Industrial Oils, Industrial Engine Oils, Industrial Gear Oils, Industrial Hydraulic Fluids, Metalworking Fluids, Process Oils. Aftermarket Industrial Additives
Other Industrial Lubricants, Industrial Greases
The Hand Tools & Fastener Expo 2014 will deliver a quality audience from across the Subcontinent and beyond … Visitors will represent the complete spectrum of buyers of the Hand Tools & Fasteners… from the high-end specialized users from Avitaion, Automotive, Heavy Engineering space, Defense & Aeronautical establishments … to the bulk buyers such as Importers, Exporters, Distributors & Traders… to personnel from the service industry like Garages & Service Stations, Plumbers, Electricians etc… Many will be making Hand Tools & Fastener Expo 2014 at Chennai, India , as their first stop to see what's new and happening in the Hand tools. Power Tools & Fastener industry
Key Visitors from:
Exporters & Importers, Distributors, Traders & Retailers, Industry Suppliers, Defense & Space Establishment personnel, Aeronautical establishment personnel. Garage/Service Station personnel, Real Estate Promoters / Builders, Civil Contractors, Structural Engineers / Fabricators, Furniture Manufacturers, Architects, Interior Designers, Paint contractors, Re-modelers, Carpenters, Plumbers, Garden Services.