Visiting Information for HAND TOOLS & FASTENER EXPO 2015
Event Dates / Timings
13 Sep 2015, SUNDAY
10:00AM - 6:00PM
14 Sep 2015, MONDAY
10:00AM - 6:00PM
15 Sep 2015, TUESDAY
10:00AM - 5:00PM
Bombay Exhibition Centre - Hall # 6
Off the Western Express Highway, Opposite Mahananda Dairy
Best Way to reach the Venue !
The 'Bombay Exhibition Centre' is located off the Western Express Highway ( opposite Mahananda Dairy) in
From Airport: Take Pre-Paid Taxi to venue. Approx Distance 9 Kms (30 mins approx)
By Suburban / Local Trains:
Get down at Goregaon station. Take taxi / auto from “east” side of the station to venue
(approx 15 min )
For a more effective & fruitful visit , plan your visit by following the simple steps below !
Book your travel tickets now !
Contact your travel agent and get your flight / train tickets booked today !
Book your hotel Room now :
Click here for best deals on hotel rooms from our Official Travel Agency.
Join us on facebook:
Get regular event updates , news , views and get connected with the industry.
Do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91 98400 43691 if you require any further assistance
Admission to the Exhibition Hall is Free.
Entry to Industry, Business, Trade & Professional Visitors ONLY.
Pre-registered Visitors to collect their Badges from registration desk during the event days for fast track entry to
Exhibition Hall. No Qs, No form filling ( Badges will NOT be sent to the pre-registered visitors)
Visitors can also Spot Register at the Venue during event days for Visitor Badge to enter the hall.
Children below 16 years NOT ALLOWED entry to Exhibition Hall
Tools For Industry
Edition of the HAND TOOLS & FASTENER EXPO
series carries forward the theme of ‘TOOLS FOR INDUSTRY’ from its previous successful edition, and it focus on the need for quality, special and high-end Hand Tools, Power Tools, Fasteners, and Specilty Tools etc. by industry sectors - such as Aviation, construction & Infrastructure, Woodworking, and Furniture, Gardening / Horticulture, Automobiles / Auto Service, Heavy Engineering etc.
The HAND TOOLS & FASTENER EXPO 2015 will be held during 13 - 15 Sept 2015 at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai, India
- The 14th Edition of the HAND TOOLS & FASTENER EXPO series
- The largest and only niche event for Hand Tools, Power Tools, Fasteners, Oils & Lubes in India
- The series is now recognized as the region's only sourcing point for quality Hand tools, Power Tools & fasteners
- Exclusive country pavilions for China & Taiwan
- The Event attracts Visitors from India, the Indian sub-continent and beyond
- Attendance assured from major OEMs / Distributors / Traders across the country
- Expected 100+ exhibitors and 4000+ visitors
The Industry Trends
The Indian Hand Tools and allied products market is showing clear signs of moving from a price-sensitive bracket to a quality-conscious era and an “industry” or “application” oriented requirements. The growth in Industry sectors like Aviation, Heavy Engineering, Automobile/ Auto Service, Gardening / Horticulture, Woodworking & Furniture, Construction / Infrastructure has necessitated a growing need for quality / specialty tools.
Personnel / Workers in the Manufacturing, Operations Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul in above mentioned industry sectors are now seeking quality and high-end and special Hand Tools, Power Tools, Specialty Tools, Fasteners and allied products.
Trends in the Industry (for Hand Tools, Power Tools, Fasteners and Specialty Tools)
- Currently, India’s Aviation MRO market is worth US$ 800 million with the likelihood of touching US$ 1.5 billion by 2020.India’s aviation ministry is looking at small and medium airports to set up centres for maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) of aircrafts.
- The regular launches of high-tech and latest models of cars and commercial vehicles being manufactured in India, has necessitated the need for sophisticated tools and equipment in automobile / commercial vehicle factories, auto garages / service stations and 2-wheeler, cars and commercial vehicles dealer outlets.
- The growing need for the upkeep and maintenance of Botanical gardens, Zoological Parks, Wildlife sanctuaries, City Parks/Gardens, Gated Communities, IT Parks etc has also raised the demand for both sophisticated and basic Gardening / Horticultural Tools. The Forestry department too has need for high tech garden and horticulture tools for the upkeep on the forests.
- The Building Construction / Infrastructure industry in India not only needs high-end construction equipments, machinery and vehicles, but also specialty hand tools, power tools & fasteners.
- Furniture Manufacturing / Woodworking industry (both from organised and unorghanised sectors) are on the lookout for quality carpentry and woodworking tools and power tools and screws and fasteners.
- The Heavy Engineering industry - Railways, Ship Building, Oil & Gas, Marine etc are in the need of quality tools for their regular production requirements and their MRO needs.
- Importers, Distributors and Retailers of Hand Tools, Power Tools, Fasteners are looking to stock these high-end and specialty tools, to cater to the needs of the Industry and their clients.
Hammers & Mallets, Screwdrivers, Pliers & Plier Type Cutting Tools, Punches, Wrenches, Special Wrenches, Strap Wrenches, Impact Drivers, Hacksaws, Hand Snips, Chisels, Files, Drills, Reamers, Diestock, Tap wrenches, Fastening Tools, Riveting Tools, Oils & Lubes, Fasteners. , Layout & Measuring Tools - Rules, Combination sets, Scribers, Calipers, Micrometer Calipers, Slide Calipers, Vernier Calipers.
Spanners, Wrenches, Torque Wrenches, Ratchets, Tube Changing Tools, Air Tools, Oil Dispensers / Pumps, Tool Boxes / Storage Cabinets, Grease Guns, Riveting Tools, Jacks, Pliers, Oils & Lubes, Fasteners , Adhesives & Sealants.
Demolition Hammers, Hand Drills, Inspection & Measurement Tools, Ladders, Metal Files, Rasps, Nailers, Pipe & Hose Pressing Tools, Pipe & Tube Cutters, Pipe & Tube Bending Machines, Planning Tools, Power Tools, Tile Cutters.
Heavy Engineering Tools
Hammers, Spanners, Screwdrivers, Pliers , Wrenches, Power Tools, Impact Drivers, Hacksaws, Hand Snips, Chisels, Files, Drills, Reamers, Diestock, Tap wrenches, Fastening Tools, Riveting Tools, Oils & Lubes, Fasteners.
Chisels, Clamps, Hammer, Hand Saw, Mallet, Marking Knife, Nail Punch, Planers, Screw Driver, Sliding Bevel, Tape Measures, Wood Screws & Fasteners.
Gardening & Agrico Tools
Hoes, Sickles, Pick-Axes, Shovels, Hammer, Crowbars, Hand Trowels, Lawn Movers, String Trimmer, Sprinklers, Hedge Trimmers, Lawn Aerator, Leaf Sweepers, Leaf Blowers, Chain Saws, Spray Guns.
1/4 turn fastener, Adhesive Bonded Fasteners, Anchor Nuts, Blind bolt, Blind Rivet, Bolts, Screws & Washers, Clip on Fastener, Composite threaded fastener, Inserts, Quick release pins, semi tubular rivet, Shear pin, Solid Rivets, Thread Inserts, Three Dimension Fastener.
Connecting Rod Bolts, Engine Mounting Bolts, J Bolts, Suspension Links & Bolts, U Bolts, Lug Bolts, Motor Mount Bolts, Radiator Bolts, - Hex Nuts, Jam Nuts, Lug Nuts, Plate Nuts, Point Nuts, Stainless Steel Nuts, Self-Locking Nuts ,Engine Studs, Wheel Studs, Stainless Steel Studs , Bolt Lock Washers, Cylinder Head Washers, Hardened Washers, Lug Nut Washers, Radiator Washers, Automotive Rivets, Tie Rods.
Industrial Fasteners and Fixings
Screws and Screwdrivers, Bolts, Nuts, Pliers, Springs, Blind Fastener (rivets, rivet nuts, cage), Nails, Staples and Brads, Clamps and Rings, Hooks, Washers, Plastic and Nylon Fasteners, Fasteners Assemblies and Combinations, Collated Industrial Fasteners, Security Industrial Fastener, Other Industrial Fasteners and Fixings.
Construction Fixings and Assembly Installation Systems
Anchors, Interior Fixings, Drywall Fixings and Systems, Windows Screw and Frame, Plumbing Fixing, Stainless Steel Fixings, Roofing Fasteners, Brackets and Connectors, Automated Fastener / Assembly Systems, Riveters, Drivers and Screws Insertion Systems, Insertion Tools & Equipment, Assembly Jigs and Rigs, Clinching, Nailing / Stapling Tools and Systems, Collated Fastener Systems, Other Construction Fixings and Installation Systems.
Fastener Manufacturing Technology
Abrasives, Adhesives, Forging / Heading Material, Presses and Stamping Machinery, Tooling, Dies, and Punches, Surface Treatment, Coatings and Sealants, Fastener – Packaging, Bolt, Screw and Part Forming, Screw Making, Bolt Making, Packaging Equipment, Materials and Services, Storage and Materials Handling, Fastener for Factory Equipment.
The Hand Tools & Fastener Expo 2015 will deliver a quality audience from across the Subcontinent and beyond … Visitors will represent the complete spectrum of buyers of the Hand Tools & Fasteners… from the high-end specialized users like Heads of Maintenance, Factory / Operational Managers, Purchase / Material Managers, Facility Managers, Maintenance Engineers, Technical Service Managers, Safety Engineers, Production Technicians, Quality Assurance Engineers from the segments like Defense & Space Establishments, Aeronautical establishments / MRO Workshops, Automotive Manufacturers, Garage/Service Stations, Railway Coach & Wheel Factories / Workshops, Ship Yards, Bus / Truck body builders, Government Transport Workshops, OEM’s, PSU’s EPC Contractors, Civil Contractors, Structural Engineers / PEB Manufacturers, Fabricators, Furniture Manufacturers, Interior Designers, Paint contractors, Re-modelers, Carpenters, Plumbers, Garden Services, Exporters & Importers, Distributors, Traders & Retailers, Industry Suppliers